Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm just here, Living.

Waking up every morning at my own pace is really nice. I'm still waiting for my home schooling to start and I can truly say, I LOVE WAKING UP WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT!

I honestly miss school. Although, there are better teachers than others. Either way, I miss them all. It's hard having to see your friends only when they're free from homework or just the weekend. I feel very secluded.

My Immune system is not running at max and I can't be around crowds. No amusement parks. No movies. No restaurants. No grocery shopping. Just staying at home or in the hospital.

Having Cancer really puts a totally new perspective on life. I feel its really cliche to say this, but I now cherish all the good moments in my day. Doesn't matter how tiny or how noticeable it is, its a moment that I will never relive and its important to cherish it.

One day, I'll proudly say "I beat Cancer.", "I'm a Cancer Survivor." But for now, I can say, go away Cancer, I have better things to focus on!

"I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gonna work harder"
                                                                                                   -Destiny's Child 

No comments:

Post a Comment