Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Don't Stop Me Now!

Today, is good day. I feel great! Wanna know why? I'll tell you why...I GOT A WIG!


AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.


I can finally stop the horrible shedding by shaving my head. I'm kind of like Britney Spears circa crazy shaving episode. Haha, kidding. But in all seriousness, I cannot wait to shave my hair off! Too bad I will most likely look weird, unlike the little girls with bald heads, TOO CUTE!


This Friday (9/16) I have to be admitted in the hospital again, hopefully it well go well. Being in the hospital isn't all that bad. There are volunteers that come around with crafts or cute dogs and just keep me entertained. Sadly, the TV's don't have all the channels! Main point, there really isn't much I can complain about in the hospital, except the food....thank God good food places deliver to my room! 


I feel happy. Simple. I feel great with my new wig! But....there is something i noticed. I kind of look like someone with my wig. Someone famous. Someone well known.....



JUSTIN BIEBER.

It's like we're sisters! Haha.

"Ain't no way you're ever gon' get Any less than you should."
                                                                                     -Justin Bieber 

No comments:

Post a Comment